Hot Topics that Inspire Action, Results, and Raves:
- Transform Your Boring Bio from Wallpaper to Wow to Attract Clients, Speaking Gigs, and Media Interviews Now
- Power Partnerships to Grow Your Influence, Impact, and Income: List Building Lessons from the Trenches
- Get Known Now, Even Before Your Book or Program Offerings are Done or Perfect
- How to Make a Pitch the Media Can’t Resist and Why You Should
- How to Reinvent During Tough Times and Create a Six-Figure Business in Three Years or Less
- The Girlfriend’s Guide to Making a Living with Information Products: Real Life Versus the Fairy Tale
About Your Speaker Nancy Juetten:
Business Bio Expert and Get Known to Get Paid™ Mentor Nancy Juetten is a storyteller, engaging workshop leader, and creator of road-tested tools that show business owners how to get seen, heard, celebrated, and COMPENSATED for their expert status. Thousands of coaches, consultants, solopreneurs, speakers, and thriving authors attract clients, speaking gigs, and media attention as a direct result of tips she shares to advance their success. Nancy’s journey offers proof that somewhat introverted messengers on missions for good can make big impact if they step out from behind the curtain to speak their truth and share their own brand of wow right now.
Delighting and Inspiring Audiences in
Her Own Backyard and Well Beyond:
Since 2006, Nancy has addressed the clients of Puget Sound-based corporations including Eastside Commercial Bank and Go Mobile Advertising. She has been interviewed by teleseminar and webiner by leading internet marketing experts around the globe and hosted dozens of tuition-based Publici-Tea™, Bye-Bye Boring Bio Action Workshops, and Get Known to Get Paid Retreats for business owners who are serious about welcome those results.
Her presentations consistently earn rave reviews from of a wide range of professional organizations and event producers:
- National Speakers Association Winter Conference – Dallas
- Six Figure Solopreneur Secrets Live – Denver, CO
- Client Attraction Secrets LIVE – Denver, CO
- Worldwide Telesummits and Webinars to Thousands of People
- eWomenNetwork Womens Business Exchange, Women Business Owners, and Women Entrepreneurs of Oregon
- Chamber of Commerce – Bellevue, Sammamish, Kirkland, Renton, Fremont, Edmonds, and Northgate Seattle Graphic Artists Guild
- Kirkland Downtown Rotary
- North Seattle Community College Network Breakfast
- National Association of Professional Organizers – NAPO – Seattle
- Money Wise Business Women Conference
- Factoria and Redmond Rotary
- Seattle Design Center – Third Thursday
Puget Sound Coaches Association
- The Village Bellevue
- Columbia Tower Club Women in Business Group
- Ladies Who Launch – Seattle
- Marketing with a Book Summit
- The Know-Like-Trust Online Event Hosted by Bill Baren Coaching
- SpeakerMatch Radio
- Constant Contact
Sample Nancy Juetten by Audio:
How to Reinvent During Tough Times and Create a
Six-Figure Business in Three Years or Less
Nancy J Unplugged
How to Create Multiple Streams of Revenue, Even When Math
and Technology aren’t Your Favorite Things
an Engaging Interview with Emmy Award Winning Writer/
Producer and Beatles Expert Bill Stainton and Nancy Juetten.
Note about Speaking Fees:
Nancy is happy to work within your budget and customize her content to delight your audiences and inspire their success. She welcomes invitations to speak beyond the Puget Sound region and to share her content by teleseminar, webinar, and workshop format.
Pro Bono Speaking Requests:
Given availability, pro bono speaking opportunities are welcome provided certain requirements are met.
To schedule Nancy S. Juetten to speak for your organization and its publicity-seeking members, send e-mail to email@example.com or call 425-641-5214.