• Want to post articles online for free? Post your profile to www.biznik.com and start there. You can also post to www.ezinearticles.com, www.articleteller.com, and www.ideamarketers.com, among the many options available to you for free.
Audio Testimonials for Websites and Sales Pages:
• Want audio testimonials to make it easier for your customers to say “YES?” – Check out AudioGenerator™ at this link.
Audio Conference Resources:
Be the Media — Blockbuster Online Success System (BOSS)
I am honored to be a faculty member for the Be the Media Blockbuster Online Success System along such industry luminaries as Janet Switzer, Peter Shankman, Joan Stewart, Susan Harrow, Dan Janal, and others. I’ll be teaching my segment of this course — guiding you to transform your bio from wallpaper to wow — on November 4, and you’ll want to check out the full curriculum by visiting this link. The first preview call takes place October 26 and the balance of the curriculum will be delivered in November and December of 2010.
• Want to build a better blog? Darren Rowse at Pro Blogger is the expert I trust. Visit this site to learn more about this action-oriented workbook that helped me grow blog traffic by 62% in 2009.
• Visit www.JohnKremer.com to learn about 1001 Ways to Self-Market Your Books and so much more.
• Visit www.DanPoynter.com for even more resources about self-publishing your books.
• www.yousendit.com works great for large files, and it’s free!
Event Promotion Online:
• Promote Your Business Events – For $19.95, you can alert the traditional and online media about your upcoming business event by making a post at www.fullcalendar.com.
• Set up a Fan page for your business on Facebook.
• Use Twitter to share the good news.
• Link your Fan page to your Twitter account and your LinkedIn profile for even more leverage.
• Post your event to the “events” pages at the other social networking sites where you participate.
You can also post your upcoming teleseminars to www.teleseminarnation.com for free!
Graphic Design Services:
Victoria Vinton does a FABULOUS job for just about all of my graphic design needs. She’ll do a great job for you, too. Need a speaker sheet that turns heads in a good way? She’s your gal! Need branded, beautiful marketing collateral to put your best image and message forward? Look no further. Call her at 619-698-5960, and tell her Nancy Juetten referred you. You can also visit Victoria on the web at www.coyotepressgraphics.com or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Products Coaching/Guidance:
• They don’t call James Roche “The Info Products Guy” without good reason. Learn more and consider engaging him for his famous and effective 45-minute strategy session. Engaging James has been decisive in guiding me to follow the right strategy to build my business in sustainable, escalating ways. I highly recommend him. Click here to learn more.
Free Media Query Services:
- Help a Reporter Out – A free service that brings active media queries to your in box. Sign up at www.helpareporter.com.
- PitchRate – a free service that brings even more active media queries to your in box. Sign up at www.pitchrate.com.
- Reporter Connection – another free service that brings active media queries to your in box. Sign up at www.reporterconnection.com.
Online Shopping Cart:
• Need to set up an online shopping cart – This is a link to learn more about the system I use.
Online Press Kit:
• My online press kit is posted to Press Kit 24/7. This system is easy to use and effective. Here is a link to make it easy to learn more:
- Brad Tollefson of VLST Media has created some quality videos for me, and I recommend him. You can see the work he did for me at this link You can visit his website and get in touch with Brad to discuss your project by following this link. Buy a Flip camera or HD video camera and learn how to use it!
- Cimera Video has also created quality videos for me.
Payment Gateway – Practice Pay Solutions
I‘ve been using Practice Pay Solutions since I set up my online shopping cart in 2006. I set up the account at the recommendation of several people who recommended this service as my payment gateway, and I have been consistently impressed by the customer service, the reporting, and the great educational resources the company provides in service to my success. Visit this link to learn more. If you have any questions about setting up an account, you can contact Fran Garavuso in the Client Relations Department (ext. 531) or at email@example.com.
Promotional Partnership Program with Tom Buford
Tom Buford offers a Promotional Partnership Training Program that is perfect for influential “hub” business owners who want to profit from their influence. Here is the link to make it easy to learn more about this comprehensive program.
- This is a done-for-you service Nancy Juetten provides for those who have big news to report that needs a wide audience.
Press Release Support:
- I am a big fan of Dan Janal’s Guaranteed Press Release Distribution Program. Why? Because every time I issue a well-written press release via this service, it gets picked up by scores and scores of quality media outlets and makes my news look even more important. You can learn more about this service by visiting this link.
Radio and TV Interviews:
• Consider advertising within Radio TV Interview Report. It has certainly worked wonders for me!
Sound Bites — Make Yours the Best They Can Be
Check out Susan Harrow’s Sound Bite Success Program. It’s among the best in the business. Susan is among the top experts to guide you to prepare Your Signature Sound Bites: How to Convey the Right Messages to Get What You Want —in Business & in Life
Want to Convert More of Your Audience Members into Paid Clients?
I can’t say enough about Master of Enrollment Coach Bill Baren’s “Master of Enrollment” program. His guidance has been decisive in helping me to create ENROLLING presentations that convert audience members to paying clients. You can listen to a recent teleseminar interview about this program between me and Bill at this link.
Want to Learn Even More About How to “Get Known to Get Paid™”?
Want to Invite Speaker Training and New Engagements?
• Speaker Match – for about $300 a year, you can subscribe to this powerful service that brings your speaking expertise to meeting and event planners across the country. Some are paid. Others are not. Either way, it is still an efficient way to reach new audiences through the power of your expertise.
I also highly recommend Patricia Fripp Speaking School. One weekend with Patricia can be a game changer for your presentation skills. It certainly was for me! Visit www.patriciafripp.com to learn more.
Want to Get Seen, Heard, and Celebrated in the Puget Sound Business Media?
• If you are truly serious about getting seen, heard, and celebrated in the media, you must pay attention to the media. If you live in the Puget Sound region, start with the Puget Sound Business Journal. Visit this link to enjoy a 20% discount on your subscription and follow the easy instructions to place your order.
Website Creation Workshop
You actually want to create your own WordPress website without having to rely on your webmaster? You are not alone. Hundreds of people just like you are doing that with Wizard of WordPress Guide Christina Hills as their guide. She’s got a well reviewed and popular Website Creation Workshop brewing for launch this spring, and you can click here for all the details. You can do this, and Christina can help.
These are recommended resources that have earned the respect of Nancy S. Juetten through her personal and proven, in-the-trenches experience. Nancy S. Juetten Marketing and Authentic Visibility do not accept responsibility for any purchases you make, business you conduct, or relationships you may initiate with anyone listed within this directory.
The nature of directory publishing is that listings may become inaccurate as time passes. Please direct any bad links or changes in information you may learn to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate it.
Nancy S. Juetten may receive compensation from some of the entities listed for referrals, as their “thank you” for sending you their way. However, we NEVER recommend any service or product solely for the reason of receiving commissions (and neither should you) – our reputation is on the line.
©2012 Nancy S. Juetten Marketing Inc. Updated 1-01-12. www.authenticvisibility.com